Destinations offered by PhoceaMekong cruises
Cruises can be classified into 3 categories:
– Cruises to discover Phnom Penh by the river – Cocktail & Dinner cruises for romantic cruises.
– Guided tours to discover Udong, the Silk islands or the Bassac River for the escape cruises.
– Discover cruises for the multidays cruises on the Tonlé Sap or the Mékong rivers.
Event Organization for a company or association
We can organize to demand different kinds of outputs, half-day, full day, evening, meetings and business events, cocktails and dinner, with or without orchestra etc.
Celebrate your family events in an original and refined place.
The Phocea can accommodate up to 25 people for a cocktail. It is also equipped with a sound system outside, especially with the ability to conduct business meetings and business appointments in a comfortable and exclusive setting.
Sat Toung can accommodate up to 35 people for a cocktail in a refined, comfortable and exclusive. It is also equipped with an external sound system and four inside cabins.
Please contact us for organizing events that will stand out and attract your guests.
Beyond 10 people, please contact us to take advantage of group rates.
The standard menu is available at the bottom of page “Authentic cruises”
A vegetarian menu is available on request. Please inform us of any food allergies or intolerances (garlic, onions, etc …). We can prepare meals without peanut (harder gluten), but given our supply of fresh produce to the market, we can ensure that our products have not been in contact with these allergens.
French catering menu can also be prepared with known restaurant in Phnom Penh.
How to book ?
Many options are available:
1. Directly on site by our online booker
2. With the online booker “Get Your Guide”
3. Through our partners Tours Operators visible on the contact page of our website, which can integrate your cruise in a much more complete and personalized program.
Where to board ?
You should be at the entrance of the Titanic tourism port 10 minutes before departure of the cruise.
The on board manager Miss Nasy (Kh/En) will be there at the gate – entrance of the parking of the port. Her phone number is 077 303 266. The entrance of the port is on sisowath quay in front st 104 (it is near the night market, near the titanic restaurant, near the central post office). You might not find it do not hesitate to call Nasy.
When booking online, you will receive a confirmation email confirming these indications.
1. With regard to reservations made through our website, the regulation is 30% on booking, with the balance to be paid on board during the cruise by cash in US$ (credit cards are not accepted).
2. For reservations by the online booker “Get Your Guide”, a full payment is required upon booking.
3. Operators Tour have their own settlement policy.
– Concerning reservations made via our website, the 30% Guaranteed Deposit refund will be refunded (excluding bank charges and foreign exchange rates paid by the customer) if canceled at least 48 hours before the date scheduled for “romantic” cruises “, 1 week before the departure for the “escape cruises”. For” discovery “cruises, if you cancel at least 30 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 29 and 15 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 14 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee (excluding bank charges and foreign exchange rates paid by the customer).
– For reservations by online bookers “Get Your Guide” and “VIATOR”, please refer to the conditions of sale and cancellation of each of them.
– The tour operators have their own refund policy cancellations.
Clothing was expected based on the seasons and clothing and mosquito protection
For day cruises and tours, plan next season sunscreen – preferably 50 index (all year), hat, a fine rain cape purchasable on site (from April to October – especially in September and October) a small sweat (December to February), walking shoes (avoid sandals, especially for the discovery cruise of Udong).
The mosquito repellants are not required on board for the romantic and escape cruises, mosquitoes are virtually absent on the rivers. They are very highly recommended for cruises discovered by several days.
Health and Fitness
Cruises around Phnom Penh and the discovery of the Bassac cruise do not require special physical fitness.
Guided tours in the islands of silk and especially Oudong need not be the bearer of respiratory diseases and especially coronary diseases. In particular the discovery of Udong requires many steps to climb that can be very challenging especially in hot weather in April. Those who wish can get around the hills of Udong site by tuk-tuk.
Discovered cruises do not require special physical conditions, apart from sufficient mobility to board Community vessels.
Equipment available for children
Are available on board of both boat life jackets for all ages.