Phnom Penh - Le Relais de Chhlong - 3 days - 3 nights - one way
A return to the past into the authentic and unchanging atmosphere of Cambodia
Embark on a cruise out of time
An exclusivity "Le Relais de Chhlong" and "Phocea Mekong cruises"
Available from June to the end of March
How about embarking on a comfortable cruise to discover the mythical Mekong, provincial towns and villages along its banks, its inhabitants and its farms, and the most extraordinary 5 stars hotel in Cambodia - Le Relais de Chhlong - starting point to admire the unique spectacle of the Irrawaddy Mekong dolphins ?
We invite you to cruise both on the Mekong and in time. It is an extraordinary cruise in the atmosphere of the roaring twenties, the Charleston and the joy of living that we propose to you in a modern comfort. "Le Relais de Chhlong 5*" is the ideal starting point for boat or taxi trips to discover Kratie and the famous Irrawady mekong dolphins.
|The Sat Toung is an owner boat launched in Dec. 2012, completely refurbished in May 2017, resulting from an ancient know-how of Khmer carpenters, but benefiting from a modern and comfortable layout. It offers an authentic and exclusive cruise in contact with the Mekong communities on a traditional and comfortable boat of 26 meters long for only 4 cabins and 8 passengers.||Le Relais de Chhlong is the former residence of the provincial governor built in 1916 overlooking the majestic Mekong River flowing at his feet.
Since February 2018, after a superb restoration Art Deco style, set in a gorgeous tropical garden, the hotel features 10 comfortable Suites, you will dive with delight in a quaint old-world Indochina type of the early 20th century. The swimming pool perfectly anchored in front of the Mekong allow you an incredible view.
Phnom Penh - Le Relais de Chhlong - One way trip
Our prices include:
• 1 night at Le Relais de Chhlong - Garden view Suite, including 1 breakfast and 1 dinner
• Full board accommodation on Sat Toung (3 days - 2 nights), including meals mentioned in the program, coffee, tea and drinking water
• One bottle of French wine per day and per cabin
• English speaking guide
• Pick up in Phnom Penh only with Saravoan Royal Palace
• Excursions in our program (entrance fees, tuk-tuk, etc.)
• Embarkation and disembarkation - port tax
• Passenger liability insurance included with "FORTE insurance"
Our prices do not include:
• Personal Travel Insurance
• Tours and meals other than those mentioned in the program
• Transfer from the hotel to Phnom Penh outside the "Saravoan Royal Palace Hotel"
Departures possible from 2 rented cabins. Phocea Mekong cruises will inform the passengers 1 month before the date of departure if the cruise has to be canceled.
Departure from Phnom Penh: 08:00. Departure on Tuesday. Boarding at the "Titanic" tourist harbor, Sisowath Quay across the street from No. 104, Phnom Penh. Arrival at Le Relais de Chhlong on Thursday around 15:30.
Departure from Le Relais de Chhlong: 09:30. Departure on Friday. Arrival in Phnom Penh on Sunday around 15:30.